This website is offered to you conditional upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below, as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies or procedures published on this website from time to time by the Canadiens at School Program and “canadiensatschool.com” (collectively, hereinafter “Canadiens at School”). You should check these terms and conditions from time to time to keep informed of any such amendments or additions.
By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions. Canadiens at School shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this web-site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- Copyright © 2007 Canadiens at School Program All rights reserved.
Canadiens at School either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text audio clips, video clips and other content on our website (including the organization and layout of this site), or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on our website. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the prior written permission of Canadiens at School.
- Trade MarksPlease be advised that all trademarks, logos, designs, product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with trademark symbols, are trademarks of the Canadiens at School , its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. The distribution, downloading, editing, modification, reuse, reproduction, reposting, transmission, performance, display or other uses of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander or libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Further, please be advised that the Canadiens at School actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Liability DisclaimerYou use this website and any content you choose to download is at your own risk. If your use of this website or the materials therein results in any loss or damage to data or in the need for servicing or replacing property, material or equipment, or any other damage whatsoever, Canadiens at School is not responsible for those costs.
- SubmissionsCanadiens at School welcomes your comments regarding this website. Unfortunately, Canadiens at School will not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those it has specifically requested. Accordingly, we ask that you do not send us any such materials. If, despite this request, you do send us creative materials or other information, you agree not to assert any ownership right or legal right to or control over your submission (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade mark, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, an acknowledgment or credit.
- IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Canadiens at School , its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including lawyers’ fees, arising out of your use of this website.
- Governing LawThis site is created and controlled by Canadiens at School in the Province of Ontario, Canada, as such, the laws of the Province of Ontario , and the federal laws of Canadaapplicable therein, shall govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Canadiens at School reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.