* To print your double-sided preformatted booklet: Select the “Print on both sides” option and “Flip short edge”. Then carefully fold pages in half, so that the edges line up nicely, and use a long arm stapler to insert two staples along the center crease.
- Laval Rocket March Break Booklet
- Birthday Activity Booklet
- Lunchbox Champions Activity Booklet
- Brendan Gallagher’s Favorite Lesson Plans
- Get Active with Youppi! & Cosmo
Join Angela Price and Julie Petry and become a school lunch superstar with their simple tips to help you set up a successful routine. With a routine in place, a list of lunch combos and some basic prep, you’ll become a pro at packing fun, healthy lunches!
- Combos – Breakfast for lunch
- Combos – Stupendous Salads
- Combos – Wrap it up
- Combos – Let them dunk
- Combos – Love the leftovers
More recipe ideas…
Parents! Share your email with us and during the school year we’ll send you fresh and fun lunchbox ideas from Angela & Julie to inspire you.
Lunchbox CHampions Recipes